The West End Blues Blend was blended and roasted for you by Tandem Coffee Roasters. The West End Blues Blend is constantly changing components with fresh, seasonal coffees. It is currently comprised of coffees from Ethiopia, Brazil, and Colombia. Delicious on its own or paired with milk, this coffee has rich notes of toffee and roasted nuts.
Thin, not very present. I don't want to completely discount this coffee, it was just older than a week when I received it.
This blend was awesome in that it was reliably full-bodied and interesting in the different tastes that were emphasized based on brewing method.
This blend is truly complex with a richness in mouthfeel, aromatics, and all-over profile. Its sweet and spice flavors are perfect for the fall season, but it is robust enough to be enjoyed year-round. This is one of the best espresso blends I've tasted across the country.
I enjoyed this better than the Colombia San Antonio. As a reference, I brew espresso 85% of the time using a Breville Infuser espresso machine. The other 15% of the time I use a Kalita Wave pour over. Thanks, Seth!